Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Skull-One

Very Large Member
I seem to vaguely recall something from the IPO that said CHQ cannot base within X miles of an AMR hub. I don't know if the language was directed at the company, the EMB-140, or other codeshares. If, in fact, AMR has the ability to block where CHQ goes because of our AAC codeshare contract provisions that would explain why we overnight crews in DFW for 24 hours on some pairings....

Anyone out there have access to the old IPO language?

"Our growth plans may be adversely affected by our code-sharing agreement with American, which requires us to provide regional airline services exclusively for American at its St. Louis hub and within 50 statute miles of that hub. This prohibits us from providing competing regional hub services at Memphis, Nashville and Kansas City and means that, without American's consent, we are prohibited from operating flights under our own flight designator code or on behalf of any other air carrier providing "hub" services in or out of these airports. In addition, we are prohibited from operating any of our aircraft subject to the American code-sharing agreement on behalf of any other carrier."

I dug this up but that's all I could find. I think the 50 statute mile number might be wrong. I was under the apparently incorrect impression that DFW was scoped by AMR. Guess not.

The DFW mystery continues.... Line MX but no crew base.... Hmmm.....

Any way, never mind. :)

Last edited:
Fu@king whores! CHQ is the equivalent of a **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** virus.

sidseal said:
Fu@king whores! CHQ is the equivalent of a **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** virus.

Comair F/O, huh? What do you think mainline thinks of you???

Everything is relative. Keep that in mind when gloating about Comair's growth, hiring, and industry leading contract. There is always someone who can and will do it cheaper.

We are our own worst enemy. Blame management, not CHQ.

Okay, good point. Thank you for letting me vent, though.

sidseal said:
Okay, good point. Thank you for letting me vent, though.

Vent this, jackoff.

Anytime you want to go, let me know tough guy!

Last edited:
sidseal said:
Anytime you want to go, let me know tough guy!

You mess with one of us you mess with all of us. I'm next

Last edited:
I'll hold him down while you guys pummel him. :)

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back