Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ, FREEDOM, and ASA pilots need to stick together on this!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pdub20s

Got a email today about a change in flight benefits. WE(all the above) now have to pay to "non-rev" on delta. $5 + .007 per mile one-way($11 from MCO-JFK). i know its not a lot, but that bull********************. IF they are looking for a way to "nickel and dime" then delta is going about it allll wrong. We need to stand up and complain to MGT about this and maybe delta will listen if ASA, Freedom, and CHQ all agree that it is unfair.... And if nothing is done, then we'll have to use the power of the pen(write-ups) and follow suit with United pilots until Delta gets the hint.

Got a email today about a change in flight benefits. WE(all the above) now have to pay to "non-rev" on delta. $5 + .007 per mile one-way($11 from MCO-JFK). i know its not a lot, but that bull********************.

That is less than us at ASA are supposedly going to be charged. We have been told $5 per segment plus .01 per mile. I know that it isn't that large of a difference, but it's the principal of it. Now when they are going to start charging is up in the air, since it has been delayed 2 times already.

Just hang in there for a while boys and General Lee will be over here with a message explaining why it is fair for you to have to pay to ride on Delta and why you shouldn't even be flying regional jets. Probably has something to do with a way to fund his retirement.

Just hang in there for a while boys and General Lee will be over here with a message explaining why it is fair for you to have to pay to ride on Delta and why you shouldn't even be flying regional jets. Probably has something to do with a way to fund his retirement.

First of all, I hope all of you come ride our jumpseats. If a Delta guy is on it, we still are allowed to sit on the flight attendant jumpseat as long as one of them isn't in it. Next, don't think YOU are making us money while flying RJs. They are actually hurting us right now. It is not your fault, but rather the guy who decided to add so many to our armada. That would be Fred Reid, who thought "frequency" is what the businessman wanted, not comfort. Yes, Dalpa also made the mistake of allowing so many in the first place, but once it started, it never stopped.

So, please come sit on our free jumpseat. Good luck.

Bye Bye--General Lee

First of all, I hope all of you come ride our jumpseats. If a Delta guy is on it, we still are allowed to sit on the flight attendant jumpseat as long as one of them isn't in it. Next, don't think YOU are making us money while flying RJs. They are actually hurting us right now. It is not your fault, but rather the guy who decided to add so many to our armada. That would be Fred Reid, who thought "frequency" is what the businessman wanted, not comfort. Yes, Dalpa also made the mistake of allowing so many in the first place, but once it started, it never stopped.

So, please come sit on our free jumpseat. Good luck.

I got news for ya. Delta has been charging us to use your jumpseat.

that very true, but its the principal. We make them money, and in the process they want us to pay to travel on them. do you see what is wrong with that?
Plenty of regional carriers have to pay to nonrev on their mainline partners. All of NWA's feeder carriers have to pay to nonrev on mainline Northwest. Does it suck? Of course, but it's not that unheard of.

I got news for ya. Delta has been charging us to use your jumpseat.

Every Delta employee or DCI employee has to pay $50 a year for passes. I guess I am paying for my jumpseat too...

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back