• Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guam360 said:

37+5=42 (E135/CRJ40)

40+5=45 (CRJ40/E145)

???

E145 has 50 seats and the E135 has 37 seats

Huh? What's your point?
In this case, the gap is even smaller, which helps my argument. We only have 3 more seats than an E135. Same goes for the E145 with 50 seats. There's even less reason for CHQ to be flying these routes other than being cheaper.

If your point was to make me look foolish for not knowing the EXACT seat count of the E135/E145, than I guess you succeeded. FOLKS, I STAND CORRECTED! :rolleyes:

Whores? Merely a matter of degree. This is all just squabbling over who's street corner is who's. And pointless squabbling at that since it is our pimps who are divvying up the turf.

Bottom feeders? Big fleas have little fleas upon their backs to bite 'em. Little fleas have lesser fleas, and on ad infinitum.

Scabs- Never!

Last edited:
Surplus 1,
Thanks for the long post on codeshare operations and how they work. I have to admit, I wasn't too familiar with how it's all set up. I asked if I was missing something and apparently I was. Hey, I guess that's what this board is for. From what you said, it sounds like a good deal for Delta and bad for everyone else. Maybe Comair will get lucky and be spun off one of these days. :rolleyes:

Otto said:
Surplus 1,
Thanks for the long post on codeshare operations and how they work. I have to admit, I wasn't too familiar with how it's all set up. I asked if I was missing something and apparently I was. Hey, I guess that's what this board is for. From what you said, it sounds like a good deal for Delta and bad for everyone else. Maybe Comair will get lucky and be spun off one of these days. :rolleyes:

Friend, that's not long at all for me. Verbosity is my specialty. I've been in ALPO long enough to learn how to dazzle 'em with bull s*it.

Seriously, glad something I said may have been helpful.

I doubt Delta will spin off Comair for the forseabel future. It's already cost them $1.8 billions to buy us plus a $700 million strike. If they did spin us off, I'm quite sure they will have already removed anything of value.

When a fat gold fish leaves its small pond it becomes a shiner in the big pond. Sharks and other large fish eat shiners. We've been eatean and we're now in the belly of the whale. I doubt we'll become a Jonas. I am hoping we can cause a bit more indegestion in some quarters thou.

The mainline guys don't want us at Delta, but whether they like it or not we are now a part of Delta. We'll see what happens down the road.

Regards,

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back