• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CHQ $2,500 Sign on bonus for current CRJ & EMB pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
God forbid they give the newhires more. If anything this may drain the ranks of Mesa. I guess this is a sign of the great pilot shortage of '07, companies will up the ante to get people in seats.

increased per diem for training...$2500 bonus after completion of OE...looks to me like the law of supply and demand is slowing the oft referenced "race to the bottom"...

If you are current and qualified in the 145 or CR2, do you still have to sign the training contract? No need for a huge $$$ outlay for sims in that case...

I imagine the floodgates just opened at Mesa and TSA even wider...

NO 'training contract' should ever be signed! Pilots will regain the upper hand if we just stop doing this.

who cares about a training contract. they are not even legal and i have never heard of one being enforced.... it costs way too much money to actually enforce it

I'm not really sure about that. Who would want to take the risk, unless you have nothing else on the table.

my friend just quit CHQ after only 3 months, no probs. He had his lawyer draft up a quick rebuttle to the contract and chq dropped it, no further letters or calls.

Latest resources

Back