Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
msk2468 said:
post the gouge if you could

Read the gouge, but if you really want the job, don't interview by the gouge. Be yourself...the instructors and certain management people read the online gouges frequently and love tossing an oddball question or fix during the sim ride in there and seeing the deer-in-headlights look some interviewees get.

Know your stuff, be sharp on instruments and be yourself, you'll do fine...

Hey 8HP, you wanna hook a brotha up with the Citation job if you get on with the chicken taco? :D

BoilerUP said:
Read the gouge, but if you really want the job, don't interview by the gouge. Be yourself...the instructors and certain management people read the online gouges frequently and love tossing an oddball question or fix during the sim ride in there and seeing the deer-in-headlights look some interviewees get.

For the most part I agree, but I suggest *studying* the gouge and coming up with general ideas for answers for questions. There is a difference between a canned response and a prepared response.

generaltso said:
For the most part I agree, but I suggest *studying* the gouge and coming up with general ideas for answers for questions. There is a difference between a canned response and a prepared response.

I agree. Its one thing to look at the gouge and use it to prepare, its another thing completely to interview by the gouge. And you are correct, Rosa and company *can* tell the difference between a prepared and a canned response, just like the instructors can tell if you are flying by the gouge during the sim ride if you lack situational awareness if they do something not 'expected'.

Hey,

Hey, is this Marty?

Hope we don;t have to wait too long to find out, let me know when you get any word from them and I'll do the same!

Pete

Latest resources

Back