Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
SSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Don't say the "G" word!!!!

If they think we're on to them, they'll revert beck to theire consertative selves.

And second keeping 355. I like that one. 364 is a POS hangar queen.

Will you have a special "differences" school so you can learn to read the Chinese placards?

Do any of the QX guys know what language is on the bathroom door that says something like ungrar ughuz or something wierd over the words "pull to open?"

Icelandair said:
Do any of the QX guys know what language is on the bathroom door that says something like ungrar ughuz or something wierd over the words "pull to open?"

I believe the phrase is "tarik untik dibuka" and means "smells like sh!t". I used my secret decoder given at the command recognition workshop.....what? You don't have one?

regionaltard said:
What makes you think you can just come on a public forum and talk about rubber dog sh!t like that?

I sincerely appologize to any rubber dog sh!t that I may have offended with my comments comparing management to it. Rubber dog sh!t deserves to be put on a higher level than management.

Growth? Naw. Get rid of 7 Q200s and pick up 10 Q400s. That's 3 extra airplanes, 2 of which were on the way next year anyways. Sure, it's more ASMs, but not that many more pilots. For that matter, the Q400 seems to be the kiss of death to any captain's career: I don't know a single Q400 captain that's looking to move on. So you get that many more current Q200 CA's on 400 pay and look out, you'll never get em out of your seat!

Latest resources

Back