• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

ChicagoExpress

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am a fellow Check Airman at Chicago Express and the suggested mins someone posted earlier were just that, suggested. Historically and even now we are hiring people at much lower time and with less recency of experience. The ultra low time folks tend to be either interns or well recommend folks from inside but at Chicago Express don't be discouraged by posted numbers, be persistent and the interview will come. Just realize that the training department will hold you to our Part 121 standards, so be confident you are ready. Interviews are said to resume in mid to late Jan after the holidays are over. Like the previous poster said it is quite possible a 60 pilot addition may occur to what is currently a 170-180 pilot seniority list. You do the math and see what that means for you if you get in on the ground floor of that kind of movement.

Obviously shadowflight, you haven't thrown in the towel. You mentioned that you are staying instrument and aircraft current, how are you doing that?

Good luck! I'm sure you'll get scooped up soon.

SAABCAPTAIN

How about a 48 year old retired navy helo pilot with 3700+ total hours (3500 turbine time, 117 turbine FW).

300 FW with 75 FW ME (working on my MEI) with over 550 instrument hours (327 actual). Currently flying for the Navy Test Pilot school as a helo maint pilot (get some King Air time now and then).

Any hope for this old fart?????

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back