Chicago Hotels

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cocknbull

Does anyone know of airline discount rates on hotels near lincoln park or downtown? Where does your airline stay?

Thanks

I don't know of any hotels that give airline discounts. Your best bet is to try priceline. I know a ton of people who did and got a great room for about $80-$100 a night.

Quality Inn on Manheim Road near ORD is about $35 a night for a crewmember. Works out to around $40 with taxes. It's not in Lincoln Park or downtown though.

Last edited:
Palmer House Hilton.

Inside the loop, really close to the theatres, and also very close to the Italian Village, three, THREE THREE great restaurants in one!!

I agree with the Palmer house but expect to pay a bit. Weekend cost me $150/night back in December, normal rack rate was over $300. I had the Hilton at ORD make the reservation and got one night (Thurs) for less than $90.

Also, if you need something downtown you'd better look early as the tourists fill em up.

Dutch

You can get really cheap rates at ORD hotels and then take the blue line dowtown (about a 35 minute train ride to downtown) There is a Days Inn on Clark and Diversey (Lincoln Park) that used to have cheaper rates. The rooms are small but there is a bus stop right outside to take you towards the loop/downtown area.

The Sheraton Four Points ORD has great crew rates and is a decent hotel. They have even given me the crew rate for multiple rooms at a time (for family members).

Latest resources

Back