Chicago Flying!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dart

Does anyone know if Morgan Stanley or Motorola are hiring pilots... or any other big corp! Prolly a long line to wait in. Looking to move to Chicago area and would like to go back corp flying.....cant stand the 22 day on the road stuff. Thanks for the help

PM with info

dude.....you'd better look into charter. i think there is someone looking for a be 200 and westwind pilot on avcrew.com

are you from IND by chance?

Ya! Do I know you?

I am looking for something alittle bigger to fly...I want to stay with international flying.

Dart...thought you wer at EV...why the desire to jump ship?

Dart said:
Does anyone know if Morgan Stanley or Motorola are hiring pilots... or any other big corp! Prolly a long line to wait in. Looking to move to Chicago area and would like to go back corp flying.....cant stand the 22 day on the road stuff. Thanks for the help

PM with info

I can tell you to forget about Morgan Stanely...They're in the process of moving to HPN..I have no idea about MOT.:eek:

Morgan Stanley ARE moving to HPN, and are being managed by Jet Aviation. Will be based in Hangar E. Suggest anyone wanting to get on board get their resume QUICKLY to Jet at TEB.

PMVULB AvMgr said:
Morgan Stanley ARE moving to HPN, and are being managed by Jet Aviation. Will be based in Hangar E. Suggest anyone wanting to get on board get their resume QUICKLY to Jet at TEB.

Now isn't that what I said? :rolleyes: And MY little birdie told ME, that only one spot still exists at MS. That same little birdie told me about a vacancy over at Chase.;)

avpro91 said:
Dart...thought you wer at EV...why the desire to jump ship?

Still am! Its not a great place to have a wife and kid. Movement is great and getting more airplanes. Just killin my home life. Money isnt everything. ...haha! What little money I make.

Gumby said:
Now isn't that what I said? :rolleyes: And MY little birdie told ME, that only one spot still exists at MS. That same little birdie told me about a vacancy over at Chase.;)

If you have a G5 and G4 type, Chase might be the place to put in a resume at. There is indeed one vacancy, preferential trreatment given to those with the above 2 pieces of paper.

PMVULB AvMgr said:
If you have a G5 and G4 type, Chase might be the place to put in a resume at. There is indeed one vacancy, preferential trreatment given to those with the above 2 pieces of paper.

you might even get my old locker in Hangar D :)

Latest resources

Back