Chicago Express...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlyinCane

Anybody out there know if Chicago Express is going to be hiring in the near future? Could not find any information on their (ATA's) website...Do they still have folks "swimming" in the hiring pool? What are competitive minimums? How many Saabs are they currently operating? Any information is appreciated.

Thanks...
FlyinCane

How about the rummor that Chicago Express will throw out your resume if it says Embry-Riddle or Universtity of North Dakota?
I have heard this from a couple of sources, anyone else agree?

there are still people swimming in the pool. not sure on how many, last i heard it wsa a lot. i think hiring is done for now, not until there is nutrition or new aircraft. we will have a total of 17 saabs by month ends, i beleive we have 16 online as of this week. dont know the truth about the embry riddle and UND truth. i know a couple of people that were embry riddle folks, so i dont know were you heard that. hope that answers some of your questions.
Anthony

Nutrition do with hiring?
well lets see, if our captains go to another airline (major), which would be ATA, since ATA is one of the few or only major hiring. or if other FO's or captains go to other regional airlines that would be called nutrition were we would have to fill those spots.

what does the NUTRITION at chicago express have to do with hiring?

Maybe he means, if the Captains at Chicago Express don't maintain a nutritious healthy diet, they could lose their medicals, and lose their jobs, which would help FO's move up to Captain quicker, which would creat more jobs for others??? ;) j/k

I think the word you're looking for is ATTRITION. :cool:

yeah your right, attrition is the owrd im looking for, but the nutrition idea is a good point, those captains better start eating right, cause those medicals come up lot more faster now. LOL.

Latest resources

Back