Chicago Express

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MD80PILOT said:
Hi Godfather, well they can't be needing SAAB Captains that bad. I have the type, I am current on the Airplane, I have E-mailed the company at least 10 times, I have 121 PIC time on the aircraft, plenty of TT time, willing to work hard. However, not even a response for an interview.

Since they haven't talked to me yet, I guess it can't be my personality either. ;-I

Take care

That's sooooo true.....I've sent them resumes a couple of times in the past, I have pretty good PIC turbine exp, previous 121 and 135 exp and every time I send them a resume I get answers from MR. C**KSUCKING COLGAN with questiong like "why do you want to come and fly a turbo-prop when you can fly a jet?" what an ass. Good luck to you guys a Chicago EX....I wish you guys the best and I hope you find great jobs soon.

Is that what you replyed back to him? Seems like we are gonna have the captain slots open here. I don't know you, but may be you need to have your paper work (resume) checked over by someone else, may be even have someone check your emails to him? Have you spell checked everything? Is their any hint of attitude in your emails? Pm me if you need some help. Any of you can pm me for help.

The only thing that will make the closing of Chicago Express easier to take would be george mikelson going off to jail with a cellmate named bubba.
good luck to everyone.

Some pictures are starting to get around of our last inbound MDW flight with A.C. at the controls. They received the wash down when arriving at the terminal.

If you want some pics, PM me and I'll email them to you.

BRA said:
Is that what you replyed back to him? Seems like we are gonna have the captain slots open here. I don't know you, but may be you need to have your paper work (resume) checked over by someone else, may be even have someone check your emails to him? Have you spell checked everything? Is their any hint of attitude in your emails? Pm me if you need some help. Any of you can pm me for help.

same goes here from the Godfather too. IF any of you Windy City guys or anyone with Saab time still haven't heard from Colgan and you want to come here, PM me or BRA, We need PILOTS BAD on the Saab especially Captains.

check your PMs

MD80PILOT said:
Hi Godfather, well they can't be needing SAAB Captains that bad. I have the type, I am current on the Airplane, I have E-mailed the company at least 10 times, I have 121 PIC time on the aircraft, plenty of TT time, willing to work hard. However, not even a response for an interview.

Since they haven't talked to me yet, I guess it can't be my personality either. ;-I

Take care

I just Pm'd ya...holler if ya hear me...maybe I can help

Well... we'll know the fate of C8 tomorrow afternoon... keeping my fingers crossed. One of the best kept regional secrets out there. A wonderful place to work. I have made some friends for life there!

Latest resources

Back