Chicago Express Union

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

deceptibum

Does anyone know what union they are if any? And also if anyone could post capt payscales i'd appreciate it!!!

deceptibum:

Chicago Express is non-union, they had a union vote last Junuary and it was defeated by a few percentage points. According to my wife (she's an FO over there) all flight crew policies and changes are made through a pilot/flight attendant board and the director of flight ops.

As for pay - i don't have the figures anywhere close by but they start somewhere around $41/hr and go up a dollar or two every year.

Hope that helps

FO

FO for life said:
deceptibum:

As for pay - i don't have the figures anywhere close by but they start somewhere around $41/hr and go up a dollar or two every year.

Hope that helps

FO

$41/hour for a regional new-hire????? That's better than most majors!

The question was what are CAPTAIN pay scales, not new-hires.

DarnNearaJet

look closer - Captain pay starts at around $41/hour - if that were newhire pay they would have an endless stream of people camped outside the GO waiting to hand their resume to the first person that walks by.

FO's start at $19.55/hr

FO

Actually the NMB (National Mediation Board) can be petitioned for a vote on 1/14/04. A suspense date is set for tallying the cards. If a majority of the pilot group send in cards, a phone vote is scheduled. Estimate 2-3 months from petition date to vote tally.

Just have a good feeling about it, and I never said it would pass for sure. You have to remember, at Chicago Express we have a little under 175 line pilots, everyone pretty much knows everyone its not like and airline with 500 or more pilots. We talk.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back