Chicago Charter

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

murdock

Anyone know of any 135 or 91 operators looking for pilots, I ve been flying on the east coast and looking to head back to the midwest. My D.O. won't upgrade me to a jet because Im not from the area. Currently a King Air 350 FO. Any help would be great.

Planemasters.

Try planemasters at DPA.I don't know if they are hiring at the moment.
I got the job there a while ago by walking my resume into office.

Good luck.

murdock said:
Anyone know of any 135 or 91 operators looking for pilots, I ve been flying on the east coast and looking to head back to the midwest. My D.O. won't upgrade me to a jet because Im not from the area. Currently a King Air 350 FO. Any help would be great.
Also try DB Aviation out of Waukegan, North American Jet or Priester out of Palwaukee...

I' ve tried many of the charter companies as mentioned in the replies. Biggest response I get is that their looking for pilots in the immediate area. Trying to back as fast as I can, the captain I currently fly with is abusive and it really takes a lot of me just to go to work, let alone doing 3-5 day trips with him. I hope this message board will help me find a good place back in chicago. If anyone hears anything please, let me know. Thanks

T-Bird Aviation at Dupage just interviewed a friend of mine who ended up accepting a 91 gig instead. Try them.

Scott at DPA

Where are you a 350FO? I've been doing some part time 350 SIC work and would like to find a full time gig once I graduate and leave the area in a couple months. PM me if you would prefer not to put your company name in public.

The 350 gig is in PA and it's part 91. In order to be considered you need at least 4000tt and 1000 pic king air time. Besides that the captain is really abusive, basically the F/O does everything(Fltplans,catering,preflight,baggage,clean a/c,and customer needs). He shows up 15min before flight and gives you a good tongue lashing, either something isn't right or he's having a bad day, which is everyday. I rather go back to a cfi. Still interested, let me know

Latest resources

Back