• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Chicago Charter

murdock

Total Time
1800TT
Anyone know of any 135 or 91 operators looking for pilots, I ve been flying on the east coast and looking to head back to the midwest. My D.O. won't upgrade me to a jet because Im not from the area. Currently a King Air 350 FO. Any help would be great.

bigboy

Total Time
7000+
Planemasters.

Try planemasters at DPA.I don't know if they are hiring at the moment.
I got the job there a while ago by walking my resume into office.

Good luck.

banned username 2

Banned
Banned User
murdock said:
Anyone know of any 135 or 91 operators looking for pilots, I ve been flying on the east coast and looking to head back to the midwest. My D.O. won't upgrade me to a jet because Im not from the area. Currently a King Air 350 FO. Any help would be great.
Also try DB Aviation out of Waukegan, North American Jet or Priester out of Palwaukee...

murdock

Total Time
1800TT
I' ve tried many of the charter companies as mentioned in the replies. Biggest response I get is that their looking for pilots in the immediate area. Trying to back as fast as I can, the captain I currently fly with is abusive and it really takes a lot of me just to go to work, let alone doing 3-5 day trips with him. I hope this message board will help me find a good place back in chicago. If anyone hears anything please, let me know. Thanks

hawkerflyer

Total Time
9500+
T-Bird Aviation at Dupage just interviewed a friend of mine who ended up accepting a 91 gig instead. Try them.

DX Rick

Total Time
Scott at DPA

groundpointsix

Total Time
-
Where are you a 350FO? I've been doing some part time 350 SIC work and would like to find a full time gig once I graduate and leave the area in a couple months. PM me if you would prefer not to put your company name in public.

murdock

Total Time
1800TT
The 350 gig is in PA and it's part 91. In order to be considered you need at least 4000tt and 1000 pic king air time. Besides that the captain is really abusive, basically the F/O does everything(Fltplans,catering,preflight,baggage,clean a/c,and customer needs). He shows up 15min before flight and gives you a good tongue lashing, either something isn't right or he's having a bad day, which is everyday. I rather go back to a cfi. Still interested, let me know