• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chicago area jobs?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Let's get the facts straight!. You go to training and get your type, not a SIC type either and they pay the loan plus interest as well. Second, the accident had nothing to do with CBAC, so why would they get sued?. I think your friend didn't pay attention in the interview, enjoy the regionals!

Wow, you sure did straighten me out. All of your 1800TT and all. King Air 100/350, which CBAC doesn't have....what did somebody let you go for a ride and sit in the right seat so you thought you would throw that in the profile? Man your an expert, how is instructing going anyway? Apparently your limited knowledge precludes you from understanding that CBAC had operational control of the Baron that was lost. Right there puts them in a situation to get sued. In addition, they dispatched that aircraft for a VFR training flight on a night that the weather was marginal at best. There are other issues as well, but we will wait until the facts are in. Matt's family are good people, so perhaps CBAC will skate by this one. BTW, six months ago they were advertising SIC type only for $10,000 I think it was. You want a PIC type, then you pay the difference. Otherwise they would get you that when it was time to upgrade. No matter to me, I wasn't the one trying to get the job. When my friend walked out of the building, this particular person didn't want the job either. CBAC might be the right place for some (mostly fresh CFIs), but suspect it is not the place for most. And regionals? Nah, why work that hard for so little. Hurry, you are going to be late for that 11:00 appointment. Stalls, steep turns, slow flight, and some pattern work....LMAO

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back