Chicago area AME's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

herb

I know this question has been asked and answered before, however, no one has given any AME's close to where I live so I thought I'd give it a shot.
I'm looking for an AME in the Northwest burbs of Chicago near Schaumburg, Palatine, Hoffman Estates. Or even further out near Barrington. Any recommendations? My medical is coming due soon!
Thanks,
herb

herb said:
I know this question has been asked and answered before, however, no one has given any AME's close to where I live so I thought I'd give it a shot.
I'm looking for an AME in the Northwest burbs of Chicago near Schaumburg, Palatine, Hoffman Estates. Or even further out near Barrington. Any recommendations? My medical is coming due soon!
Thanks,
herb
Dr. Ralph Ruthenberg, 1430 N. Arlington Heights Rd. Arlington Heights, ILL. (847) 255-3424

Looking at your back round you work at or out of ORD. Dr. Kitslaar has an office at the airport and in the Western Suburbs. drkitslarr.com is his website. It has phone numbers and directions. Office # 630-232-4448 Cell#630-302-3336. been using him for five years great on short term notice.

gearup5 said:
Looking at your back round you work at or out of ORD. Dr. Kitslaar has an office at the airport and in the Western Suburbs. drkitslarr.com is his website. It has phone numbers and directions. Office # 630-232-4448 Cell#630-302-3336. been using him for five years great on short term notice.
I think you mean http://www.drkitslaar.com

Thanks everybody! Does anyone know anything about Dr. Charles Neumann in Downers Grove. Good or Bad?

Dr. H. Klemptner he is out of an office in Morton Grove, Illinois ( near Skokie, Niles, ORD & PWK ) he is an old timer who loves to fly and is a pilots doc.

Worth the time to yellow pages the #.

If you want one for free, try Dean Velis in Niles. He is a senior AME and gives free medicals (all classes) to anyone with a CFI.....just ask him for some business cards so you can give them to your students...even though you arent going to.

He may ask you what examiners you send your students to...just tell him Leslie Henninger and Al Englehardt....kind of like a test to make sure old airline guys arent scamming free medicals.....his office is about 5 minutes from the Kennedy.

Dean Velis
8034 N. Milwaukee Ave.
Niles, IL 60714
(847)823-9242

herb said:
Thanks everybody! Does anyone know anything about Dr. Charles Neumann in Downers Grove. Good or Bad?
good guy, kinda quirky guy but quick and easy medical, i think 2nd and 3rd are $70, 1st are $20 more than the others

Latest resources

Back