Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
N-727dl

Metro752 said:
You are right, though someone told me that the Saab was theirs at ARR. I am probably wrong, because I am not involved with those operations. Sorry for the misinformation.

The Saab in ARR is( or was) part 91 owned by car dealership in the Chicago area.

When I was there people were generally hired into a Caravan on a run, then, after a year or so, you would be offered (depending on need) a copilot spot in the King Airs/Jets. I'm pretty sure that they have hired directly into the DPA home office, but not very often. If you do get moved back to, or hired into DPA, you'll still fly the Caravans when they have freight/pax trips pop up.

Never heard of 'em, sorry.

Off the top of my head....

Scott Aviation DPA
T-Bird DPA...they called me off an old resume a couple months ago they might be looking for people....I really didn't like the schedule they were talking about when I did interview with them a couple years ago. Might have changed.
Camden DPA

Chicago Jet Group ARR

Priester Avaiation PWK
North American Jet PWK

SC Aviation JVL - they have Hawkers based in Chicago airports

Eagle Aircraft MDW
Jet Aviation MDW - over in Atlantic

DB Aviation UGN

Not to mention most of the Part 91 stuff in the area. Those job will require a little more time and experience.

I have names and phone numbers of most of the CPs as of 2 years ago when I was on a massive promotional blitz of myself and my flying skills. Don't want to post 'em all in the public forum but give me a pm and I will hook you up with what I have.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back