• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cheyenne I and II

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
any idea on those figures? i don't have an nbaa membership to check. i'm guessing $55-60k....?

Man that sucks, I used to get $300/day in a chieftain plus perdiem. The more experienced guys were getting $350. This was three years ago and all part 91 stuff.

You work for some stingy flight departments. 75K here PIC 200 pt 91. I am the operator too though.

The key component of my post was PART 135. You work with a good part 91 company such as say Merck or JOHNSON N JOHNSON< etc...... who knows what the pay can be. All depends on how stable to company is and what the cash flow is like. Lets be realistic, part 135 is to use the airplane to make money. Part 91 is to use the airplane for the execs to save money/time. Hence, my post portraying the 135 end of pay scale.

The key component of my post was PART 135. You work with a good part 91 company such as say Merck or JOHNSON N JOHNSON< etc...... who knows what the pay can be. All depends on how stable to company is and what the cash flow is like. Lets be realistic, part 135 is to use the airplane to make money. Part 91 is to use the airplane for the execs to save money/time. Hence, my post portraying the 135 end of pay scale.

trust me execs arent saving any money. All they do with me or any plane and pilot, is save time.

Your right about 135. Another reason to steer clear.

Latest resources

Back