Chevron

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JetFumes

Anyone know about the Chevron flight department on Oakland, CA.
Just curious about the pay, quality of life, etc.....

I thought they were based in Houston?? Theres a G150 job posted for them based there anyway.

It is a great career place, tough nut to crack. Talk to their pilots all the time. Remember, a lot of their business is outside the US, and I don't mean Mexico. They go all over some if the most third world places. Not for me.

It is a great career place, tough nut to crack. Talk to their pilots all the time. Remember, a lot of their business is outside the US, and I don't mean Mexico. They go all over some if the most third world places. Not for me.

Met three of their pilots in recurrent and all three were looking for new jobs. QOL is terrible and pay is below average. Gone from home mostly in the Far East for long periods. Director is rumored to be "difficult" to work for. YMMV.

Met three of their pilots in recurrent and all three were looking for new jobs. QOL is terrible and pay is below average. Gone from home mostly in the Far East for long periods. Director is rumored to be "difficult" to work for. YMMV.

Far East in a G150? That's quite a leap from a Houston base isn't it?

Latest resources

Back