• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cherry Cherry Cherry

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is GAY GUS still a dispatcher over there? Be careful with that guy; he will lie to you just so the flight goes on it's way.:angryfire

CH

Who the heck is Gay Gus, never heard of him?

KX-155, and 165 W2B, all our dispatch are is flight followers. We do everything!

Who the heck is Gay Gus, never heard of him?

KX-155, and 165 W2B, all our dispatch are is flight followers. We do everything!

Then I guess he's not there anymore. Consider yourselves lucky; he's a piece of $h!t, "flight follower/ dispatcher," whatever you want to call 'em. :pimp:

How long ago was he there? More than 4 years ago I wouldn't know him...

How long ago was he there? More than 4 years ago I wouldn't know him...

Congrats dude, you paid your dues over and over again. Now its time to fly something new. You both have a great time. All my guy's are leaving. Have fun, fly safe! I'm just hanging in here cause I hear that the busy season is just around the corner!

Big D

but not for cherry

i'm sure there are 27 freshly unemployed pilots at willowrun right now that would love that job
one of the 27, a current typed DA-20 PIC, just turned the Capt job down because of the traininng contract

not ture

guess he/she likes collecting unemployment checks.
nope just other choices, two other job offers, one a solid offer, and the other a better job with an interview next week.

Last edited:
Saw IFL covering the TVF run on a trip last week. Thought you kept 2 planes in Thief, what's the word?

Latest resources

Back