Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
N218ca

Hey,

Any of you guys know if N218CA, MSN 218 was previously operated by V.A. Deverian Airways/BANCJET SYSTEMS? Might have been N86VG. Seems I remember the serial number.

TransMach

Hey,

Any of you guys know if N218CA, MSN 218 was previously operated by V.A. Deverian Airways/BANCJET SYSTEMS? Might have been N86VG. Seems I remember the serial number.

TransMach

Don't know...it still had Fed-Ex aluminum plates in the cockpit and the FED-EX mod door vs. the Cherry Air [Addison Aviation Services STC] 4 claw door. Have no idea where it was in between...should not be too hard to find out though. Also had big feeders and single point refueling if that bit of info helps at all.

Howdy all!

So, 209CA, did it really belong to Elvis as some point?
That was the word, but it seemed a little unlikely. I'll
have to get a few pics up...

I called Starman Auctions to get a price on the airframes,
and was only half successful. The kind woman who answered
the phone wouldn't disclose the sale prices of the various
airframes, but when pressed (and convinced) that I wasn't
a parts dealer, she indicated the average price of the four
Falcons was $6.5k. She also said the prices did vary due
to the condition and included parts, so some were probably
a little more, some a little less. Maybe the value depended
on the residual fuel in the tanks!

FR8dognit, thanks for the Texas Rangers game....it was a
blast!

Cheers!

Lilah (a poor attempt at anonymity by PR)

Last edited:
more bad news. I heard that one of the lears was bought by a movie producer to be blown up in an up coming movie.

more bad news. I heard that one of the lears was bought by a movie producer to be blown up in an up coming movie.

I have to think these are being eyed as scrap value, pretty played out. I would not mind seeing a couple airframes I have flown years past getting blown up!

I wasnt at Cherry but flew for IFL for a short time before headed over to the regional BS...I worked in RFD on the ramp for a few years while i flew a king air on the side. Ran into some really awesome Cherry crews....glad to see most of you guys at better places.

ok ok as the old Chief I have to say it did not matter lear or falcon you all were the best pilots I will ever have the honor to fly with!!!!! I spent 7 1/2 years at Cherry and that was some of the best times I have ever had flying. so I want to thank all of the Cherry fr8doggs for the honor of working with yall. Thanks guys...
BS

Latest resources

Back