Chengdu J-20

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
waka waka waka,

American fighter pilots are the best. All other counties' Air Forces are incompetent compared to ours. Anything associated with the USA, we're the best, no matter what. We make the best and most reliable cars, best cameras, we drywall better than anyone, have the best elevators, best beef, best healthcare, best train system, best system of government, best (and most) prisons, best copies of Swiss watches, best chocolate, best mass market swill pisswater beer, best (and biggest) beer guts, etc. etc. etc. Heck, there is no better smelling fart than the smell of an American fart.

Learn it, live it, love it.

Last edited:
waka waka waka,

American fighter pilots are the best. All other counties' Air Forces are incompetent compared to ours. Anything associated with the USA, we're the best, no matter what. We make the best and most reliable cars, best cameras, we drywall better than anyone, have the best elevators, best beef, best healthcare, best train system, best system of government, best (and most) prisons, best copies of Swiss watches, best chocolate, best mass market swill pisswater beer, best (and biggest) beer guts, etc. etc. etc. Heck, there is no better smelling fart than the smell of an American fart.

Learn it, live it, love it.

You got that right, Che! I can't wait for the remake of Red Dawn to come out when the CHICOMS invade the Us of A!, WOLVERINES!!!! USA! USA! USA!

We’re from North California and South Alabam'
And little towns all around this land
And we can skin a buck; we can run a trot-line
And a country boy can survive
Country folks can survive!

Hank Williams Jr

Last edited:
You got that right, Che! I can't wait for the remake of Red Dawn to come out when the CHICOMS invade the Us of A!, WOLVERINES!!!! USA! USA! USA!

We’re from North California and South Alabam'
And little towns all around this land
And we can skin a buck; we can run a trot-line
And a country boy can survive
Country folks can survive!

Hank Williams Jr

I believe Pagan was being sarcastic.

and, Red Dawn was one stupid movie.

There's no reason to take it back. He made a summary comment about Chinese fighter pilots without giving a reason. I asked him to explain further. What's the problem? If Scrapdog is a fighter pilot, I am sure he can handle some mild snarkiness and eye rolling....especially if he can dish it out.

My request, eye rolling and all, stands.

Yes, I am a fighter pilot.

No, I won't expand any further.

Scrapdog.....do yourself and us all a favor and pick a new avatar.....plz. :laugh: F-15 jokes are starting to come to mind. :eek:

How's that?

Scrapdog may not know much about Naval Aviation and the effective projection of power around the globe through our CBG capabilities, but I bet he does have a good sense of ChiCom air offense and defense capabilities.

Latest resources

Back