• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Cheesy Butt-Smack Post

ch47fe

Total Time
I just wanted to give thanks to all of the different folks I have contacted from this board giving advice about finding a school their opinions about this or that, bla bla blahh..

Anyway this has really been a great site to meet people and gather information about flying.

I have discovered that the mentality of most of the guys on this board is that we are all in this together and seem to want to help someone else out if they can.

Later,
Chris

Timebuilder

Entrepreneur
Total Time
I think he didn't want to tell us, Bobby.

Wasn't there a reference in his post about keeping it anonymous? Not sure, but I think so.

ch47fe

Total Time
Close to making a decision

I am getting very close. I have to get some contracts in the mail before I make a final decision.

I have to focus on just passing the checkride for the PPL and prepare as best as I can for the oral exam.

I am very uneasy about this checkride. I just want to get it done. So I can move onto the next level.