• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Check this out

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like a good place to find someone maybe in 5-10 years if lots of people sign up.

threegreen77 said:
Hey,
This site is pretty cool. I think they just started up a couple of days ago. Does anyone know how long they have been around? Never heard of it before. www.whereisapilot.com

Started within the last couple of weeks. He is a AirWilly pilot, and has been working on it for sometime. It finally went live recently and has already gotten good response.Please pass the word, as that is what will really build up the data base.

AWD

I've been trying to find a CAL captain for about three weeks now. The FAA database has an old address for him and his mail is not being forwarded. His name is James Roy Barker, formerly of San Jose Ca. An old friend of his is looking for him and I offered to help. My Cell is 321-514-7150 if anyone knows him. His friend sold him a Cessna 310Q and just wants to catch up and see how his old plane and friend are doing. The FAA database is as current as the pilots latest action with them I guess...

The name is in the FAA registry just like every other pilot's and the cell mumber is mine, I'll post it if I want. Any other sweet comments? Just trying to help out a friend. Thanks for nothing you arrogant prick.

Latest resources

Back