Check out this young lad.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now that is a good program that kid is in. Good stuff

On the other hand, that Jamaican clown flying around the world HAS nothing to do with this program. Hahaha.

Ever feel like you got a late start in aviation? Heck, I hadn't even considered flying until halfway through college, and here's a kid flying helicopters at age 14. There's a kid who knows what he wants in life, and is going after it.

Outstanding. Charity work+motivation=free flight time. I love it. Good for him and the folks who put that program together.

Outstanding to see. That was mostly shot at my home field. CZBB Boundary Bay. And I got the bucket after I soloed....

Its great that this kid is so motivated and excited about flying. But I thought that records about young people flying were frowned upon after the crash with the young girl, her father, and instructor trying to fly cross country. It seems to me going from California to Canada so he could solo in two aircraft is pushing the boundaries a little bit.

I've seen the bucket used in 15 degree weather in Minnesota. I personally got the shirt clipping.

Latest resources

Back