Check out my new avitar!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
where did you get that picture of me??

That was nothing....you should see it when I fly a lear!

Man-If that pic is real, it is amazing.... Personally, I think someone may have worked just a little bit of photoshop magic there, but people that big do exist.

-I think the problem in this case would be the safety issue-no responsible crew would let the flight go out with that much fat ass blocking the aisle.

It didn't go. The passenger next to mr. lardass was taken off the flight and mr. "can't put down the twinkies" was given 2 seats. If you look closely, you can see that he is actually sitting with the armrest wedged in his azz.

It didn't go. The passenger next to mr. lardass was taken off the flight and mr. "can't put down the twinkies" was given 2 seats. If you look closely, you can see that he is actually sitting with the armrest wedged in his azz.

isn't that a picture of crj567 non-reving to work. I see some thing haven't changed.
Lay off the fries fatso! You're killing profits you lard ass!

I thought for a second that was a senior SEA Northwest F/A.....

Where did you find the original unshrunk version of that pic?

Unless that guy is sitting on the armrest...his shoulder blades look like they are above the top of the seat back. I'd say that puts him comfortably over 7' tall. He might be heavy for his height, but I sure aren't going to be the one to tell him.

Latest resources

Back