• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Check out my new avitar!!

K.V.

Total Time
a lot
where did you get that picture of me??

That was nothing....you should see it when I fly a lear!

crj567

Man-If that pic is real, it is amazing.... Personally, I think someone may have worked just a little bit of photoshop magic there, but people that big do exist.

-I think the problem in this case would be the safety issue-no responsible crew would let the flight go out with that much fat ass blocking the aisle.

AWACoff

Total Time
It didn't go. The passenger next to mr. lardass was taken off the flight and mr. "can't put down the twinkies" was given 2 seats. If you look closely, you can see that he is actually sitting with the armrest wedged in his azz.

Scope out RJ's

Banned
Total Time
It didn't go. The passenger next to mr. lardass was taken off the flight and mr. "can't put down the twinkies" was given 2 seats. If you look closely, you can see that he is actually sitting with the armrest wedged in his azz.

isn't that a picture of crj567 non-reving to work. I see some thing haven't changed.
Lay off the fries fatso! You're killing profits you lard ass!

gutshotdraw

ZERT Wilson CQB User
Total Time
I thought for a second that was a senior SEA Northwest F/A.....

Paul R. Smith

Fender Bender
Total Time
4:30
Where did you find the original unshrunk version of that pic?

get2flyin

Flyinawa!
Total Time
15k+
Unless that guy is sitting on the armrest...his shoulder blades look like they are above the top of the seat back. I'd say that puts him comfortably over 7' tall. He might be heavy for his height, but I sure aren't going to be the one to tell him.

Total Time
He is sitting on the arm rest. You can see the fullsize picture over at propilotworld.com

Networ-King

Total Time
5000+
Had a similar situation going from Gatwick to Telaviv in 99 but it was a 7 foot female. We asked the other pax in the exit row to swap seats so the giant could fit and nobody budged. shocker.... we lost our slot and had to wait for another slot...took over a freaking hour, but a pax in an exit row finally changed seats. What a way to go through life eehhhh? Wish I would have taken a picture of that little incident......

Net

Last edited:

Sandhawk

Waiting on Dec 13, 2012
Total Time
Mucho+
Had a similar situation going from Gatwick to Telaviv in 99 but it was a 7 foot female. We asked the other pax in the exit row to swap seats so the giant could fit and nobody budged. shocker.... we lost our slot and had to wait for another slot...took over a freaking hour, but a pax in an exit row finally changed seats. What a way to go through life eehhhh? Wish I would have taken a picture of that little incident......

Net

The question remains.......Was she hot ??

:confused: