• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Check Badges!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If we all ban togeather maybe we can get some of these TSA trailer trash losers fired. I dont know how though. Any suggestions?

Last edited:
At what airports is this the law?
Does it apply to the 'pt 91/135 areas'?
Does it only apply to air carrier crew?
Is there a link to this law around?
Thks

Last edited:
This is one that I've heard about someone on the ramp without a badge. The pilot asked her about her badge and she showed it. The pilot then called airport security and his reason was that since it was not displayed then this person wasn't familiar with the regulations stating that it should be displayed and he didn't buy her story that she was 'checking security'. Seems it took several hours to clear it up as she was a recent transfer to that airport and no one knew her. Had to verify through TSA (at night and bosses were gone). They delayed the flight due to a security breach (she was near the rear of the aircraft and they didn't know for how long) and did a complete security check of the aircraft.

TSA needs to come back down to earth. They think they are the CIA or something! My god, I can do my job just fine, since I finished high school and went to college and I'm being given a bunch of flak by some trailer trash high school drop out? Something has gotta give!

Latest resources

Back