Check Badges!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
rumpletumbler said:
If they are gurls normally I throw them to the ground and sit on their back, rip their pants off while screaming "ID CHECK" Once I have a visual then I whip out my handy 'TSA vaginal comparison chart' which is kind of like one of those airplane silhouette charts they used in WWII. If there is a positive match then I release them and thank them for a job well done...

LOL I think I just pissed myself.

wmuflyguy said:
Next time tell her to hold on for a second, call the airport police and tell them that she was intentionaly sneaking around the ramp and purposely hiding her ID. Push to have her taken to the police station and given the special terrorist treatment

Good idea.

If the TSA was doing their job right in the first place, there would be no need to harrass us. We are busy enough as it is.

I don't have to deal with this SIDA crap anymore, but what action can they take against flight crews that do not posess SIDA badges? I always thought that SIDA issues were governed by the airport authority, and that the only thing they could really do for a SIDA violation was take your SIDA badge away.

I remember reading somewhere that some TSA chick was sneaking around a plane, and ended up getting tackled before anyone could identify her. I laughed my ass off. Too bad they didn't smack her around a bit too.

Nice thought.

I go back to work in a couple of days. Hopefully I won't have that dreaded "call CP's office" message when I check in.

From what I've heard from some of the inside managers, the TSA has been prowling around frequently lately, and hasn't been happy. Sounded like they were giving everyone a chance to get their act together before they start handing out fines.

If I do get slapped with one, you can bet I'll be showing up with an attorney. I've also been spreading the word about the incident to everyone I talk to. I'm hoping that none of you will find yourself in this predicament. That's why I posted this to begin with.

Love some of the ideas ya'll have come up with though...:)

Flying Illini said:
What legal action could come of this?! You didn't answer any security questions so what are they going to do? "umm, yes, this pilot wasn't doing the TSA's job for them, you should throw him in jail!"

You won't necessarily go to jail, but you will get fined something like $10,000. This fine doesn't go to your company, YOU get to pay the fine. It sucks, the TSA is overtly draconian; thank you Georgy and your midnight, back-door dealings.

I've heard the fine can be anywhere from 10K to 12.5K. If it happens, I'll be having a yard sale.

Anyone want a trained golden retreiver? How about a woman who only complains twice a day? Best offer takes 'em both....;)

Oh yeah, all sorts of lawn equipment. Pressure washer, hedge trimmers, weed eaters....etc. All the stuff that can be held against me in a court of yardwork.

Cappy, who's promod car? Looks like a Cannon mobile.

What might be really useful for all of us is to start a running thread on where this stuff is happening. It's definitely NOT happening everywhere so identifying the hotspots could be helpful.

OPEC do you mind going on record as to where this happened to you?

As for any action taken against you an attorney might be a good idea but also might be fruitless. The TSA's power is almost absolute and they CAN see to it that your license is revoked PERMANENTLY if you start winning a pi$$ing contest. Al they really have to do is deem you a threat to aviation interests and it's a done deal. I don't know how much of a fight I'd be wantin' to pick with 'em.

TIS

Happened in CLT. I've also heard of them on the ramp at PIT and PHL. Should have said that at the start of this thread.

I'll definately have to tip toe if they decide to persue it. Didn't think of that to begin with.

Latest resources

Back