Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Cheapest Long Term Parking-Denver International Airport?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DenverDude2002

Ramp Rat
Does anyone know what the cheapest long term parking there is for service to Denver International Airport? I have to be gone from 12/16-12/30 and need my Jeep down there because I dont get in until 9pm on 12/30 taking Amtrak first thing in the morning 12/31 and dont want to have to get a shuttle 2 hrs to get my Jeep in the town I live in and then drive another 2 back to denver.

not exactly related, but my a-hole former boss left his lexus parked in daily parking there for several months. he had just bought it, so it didn't have a tag. the car got impounded and when he finally got around to getting it back, the fees were over $2,000. they don't play at daily parking.
-casper1nine

Cab, bus, or hitch hike, probably much cheaper than leaving a car in a lot for 14 or 15 days. If you hitch hike then you shouldn't have to pay a dime unless you want to throw the driver a few dolla tip which is completely up to you.

3 5 0

most long term lots around here (San Jose, CA) are like $5.00 a day with a monthly max of something like $30.00. You might want to call around and find out.

Latest resources

Back