Cheap airport parking at SEA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CRJGirl

Anybody know of any cheap parking for a commuter out of SEA? MasterPark on 160th and Hwy 99 wants $10/day..... :(

SEA commuter parking

Unfortunately my airline isn't based at SEA, which the Port requires for employee parking. Thus my question about off-airport lots. Thanks!

I tried the metro, you can only park your car in the lots for 72 hours. I was also in the middle of a gang fight that made the news this summer. Not fun and not reccommended.

Like I said, depends on where you live, in seattle, i could leave the car at home and get all the way to the airport for about $2.

if you fly for any connection carrier that is under contract with a mainline carrier with a pilot or flight attendant base there you should be able to get an employee parking pass that way....ie....when i was at pinnacle i just showed them my id and they put me under Northwest...i had to give ém my credit card for auto-billing but it was easy. make sure you have your insurance card and registration (in your name) with you when you go to the window....by the parking garages, ground level. don't tell them your with a regional...just say....Hi I'm with xyz airline and need an employee parking permit...and them show 'em your regional airline ID......worked for me for years!

hope this helps..

andy

if you fly for any connection carrier that is under contract with a mainline carrier with a pilot or flight attendant base there you should be able to get an employee parking pass that way....ie....when i was at pinnacle i just showed them my id and they put me under Northwest...i had to give ém my credit card for auto-billing but it was easy. make sure you have your insurance card and registration (in your name) with you when you go to the window....by the parking garages, ground level. don't tell them your with a regional...just say....Hi I'm with xyz airline and need an employee parking permit...and them show 'em your regional airline ID......worked for me for years!

hope this helps..

andy

This is true...I was parking in the employee lot this summer for a job @ SEA and saw a couple regional pilots riding the bus to/from the lot. I know the carriers did not have domiciles at SEA, but the connection's mainline carriers did (UAL).

So what do you do if your carrier does not feed an airline that has a sea base (XJT and AE)? AA used to have a 777/MD11 base when they had the NRT flight but it's long gone now.

Latest resources

Back