• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Cheap airport parking at SEA?

CRJGirl

Total Time
Anybody know of any cheap parking for a commuter out of SEA? MasterPark on 160th and Hwy 99 wants $10/day..... :(

CRJGirl

Total Time
SEA commuter parking

Unfortunately my airline isn't based at SEA, which the Port requires for employee parking. Thus my question about off-airport lots. Thanks!

skypine69

Total Time
Where do you live? Take Metro, it is very convenient if you are in Seattle or Tacoma.

papanovember

Total Time
>3000
I tried the metro, you can only park your car in the lots for 72 hours. I was also in the middle of a gang fight that made the news this summer. Not fun and not reccommended.

skypine69

Total Time
Like I said, depends on where you live, in seattle, i could leave the car at home and get all the way to the airport for about $2.

settogathrust

Total Time
2000+
Are you sure? My airline isn't based in Sea either. Just have to prove local residency and your airline ID.

andyd

Total Time
ATPmin
if you fly for any connection carrier that is under contract with a mainline carrier with a pilot or flight attendant base there you should be able to get an employee parking pass that way....ie....when i was at pinnacle i just showed them my id and they put me under Northwest...i had to give ém my credit card for auto-billing but it was easy. make sure you have your insurance card and registration (in your name) with you when you go to the window....by the parking garages, ground level. don't tell them your with a regional...just say....Hi I'm with xyz airline and need an employee parking permit...and them show 'em your regional airline ID......worked for me for years!

hope this helps..

andy

JoeBoy26

Total Time
> 000
if you fly for any connection carrier that is under contract with a mainline carrier with a pilot or flight attendant base there you should be able to get an employee parking pass that way....ie....when i was at pinnacle i just showed them my id and they put me under Northwest...i had to give ém my credit card for auto-billing but it was easy. make sure you have your insurance card and registration (in your name) with you when you go to the window....by the parking garages, ground level. don't tell them your with a regional...just say....Hi I'm with xyz airline and need an employee parking permit...and them show 'em your regional airline ID......worked for me for years!

hope this helps..

andy

This is true...I was parking in the employee lot this summer for a job @ SEA and saw a couple regional pilots riding the bus to/from the lot. I know the carriers did not have domiciles at SEA, but the connection's mainline carriers did (UAL).

papanovember

Total Time
>3000
So what do you do if your carrier does not feed an airline that has a sea base (XJT and AE)? AA used to have a 777/MD11 base when they had the NRT flight but it's long gone now.