• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Cheap airport parking at SEA?

CRJGirl

Total Time
Anybody know of any cheap parking for a commuter out of SEA? MasterPark on 99 and 160th wants $10/day.... :(

HAL

Total Time
10000+
Have you tried the employee parking with the port?

http://www.portseattle.org/about/employeeservices/parking.shtml
Unless CRJGirl's actual airline flies into SEA, she can't get into the employee lot. Years ago when I was flying for Chautauqua I tried and got halfway through the process when they realized USAirways Express actually meant CHQ, not US. I couldn't get into the employee lot until I started working for HA, which does fly into SEA.

HAL

CRJGirl

Total Time
Hey, good news for regional pilots commuting out of SEA! I stopped by the Port of SEA Employee Parking office yesterday to talk with them about getting a parking permit. It's true! With an airline ID and proof of WA residency, and of course the $51/month. Which is going up to $56/month in January. They changed their "your airline must be based here" policy about 6 months ago. :)