• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chautauqua

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1500/300 for insurance? I dont buy that at all. What specialized training do the DCA guys have that gets them special status besides spending a lot of money for 'special' training. On another note, I've heard CHQ/RAH is having trouble filling 170 classes. Any truth to this?

ROSWELL41 said:
1500/300 for insurance? I dont buy that at all. What specialized training do the DCA guys have that gets them special status besides spending a lot of money for 'special' training. On another note, I've heard CHQ/RAH is having trouble filling 170 classes. Any truth to this?

What were hearing on the inside is that its not finding applicants thats the problem its sim availability. I know the classes going through right now are getting split up between STL and CLT for sim slots and those are hard enough to come by. As far as the 1500 and 300, im pretty sure its insurance, as theyve actually had people who had been assigned class dates with less than 1500 and 300, who they ended up calling, removing them from the class, dumping them back in the hiring pool and telling them to call back when they have the mins....insurance or not they arent budgin

hmm..according to LB in HR, we get over 100 resumes A DAY..no problem filling classes here, that's for sure

the evil Empire has been good to me for the last 19 months! At least (most) people here arent miserable.....as was my last airline....

oh and for all the pay rate junkies....first year pay goes up to 22.50 next month...soooooo take that

It's not airforce one? $hit......

Tool Bag, I'm sure there are plenty of people at your airline that think they are all cool too.....some of us just go to work.

FlyinPiker said:
I believe that's the point...it's not the fact that you fly the 170...it's the fact that you fly for that circus of an airline.

But if it does have something to do with the airplane, I'll say this much.
Most of your captains seem to have a firm grip on reality, but alot of the f/o's and fa's I've come across are convinced they are flying airforce one.

Did you say a whopping 22.50? What's that around 19,000 a year. Sign me up, I'd love to work for those kinds of wages.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back