Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
pilotkppsg said:
the Mesaba washout Reverend Bedford

I heard stories of him being seen helping rampers throw bags back in the day at XJ. Heard he was also out at the maint. hangar helping the mechanics measure the hail dents on our planes after a good hail storm up in MSP a while back. My understanding was that he was thinking with his own head and in NWA-land that is a big no-no....so they canned him and replaced him with Paul Fooley, then Spandex. Don't think he washed out. I thought he helped grow XJ back in the day.

Last edited:
I think most of the FO have a grip. Most of us have been aorund this industry for a long time, have been at multiple airlines. This place is by far not perfect but you can not say it is Mesa, not even close. Pay wise it sucks I know I see my check every month. But it is not Mesa. Our contract is very much in line with the indusrty today. Not what I think the job is worth, but it is right there with ExpressJet and most other carriers. The FO rates need a lot of work for sure. But we are not flying 70, and 90 seat aircraft for 50 seat rates. So get off your F**king high horse. We as pilots do not make the deal, a bunch of a**holes in suits make them. Unless you are take paycuts to steal the flying you and I are just pawns in this f up game of chess. Trust me I have been in the right seat long enough to make me go crazy. I don't give a crap about sitting on the other side of cockpit I just want to pay check that goes with it and the PIC time to get out of here. I sorry the Shutublic family is getting growth at your expense, put they forgot to call and ask my take on the deals. I've been on the other side of the coin. I got my furlough letter in file cabint so show for it. You probably got some of the flying.

Forget it dude, whatever you say is right. Express Jet is a horrible place and we deserve to lose the flying to Chacaca. We've been asking for it all along by actually getting paid a bit more to fly the same airframes w/ a few extra perks that make this place livable for a regional. Yes, you guys are in the right and the Mesaba washout Reverend Bedford preaching from his pullpit in glorious Indy had gotten the blessing from God he asked for in that stupid a$$ memo you guys left in MKE last spring: ya'll got some growth with the CAL Death Star painted on the tail. Guess I should just hang it up right now because trying to make a buck in this business is simply not gonna happen because there's always a lower bidder.

How can you say Trans States is worse than Mesa I take offense to that!!!!

But seriously if you are pissed chiniqua took your flying get a friggen life, either suck it up or get the f out of aviation cause you better get used to it

Oh and if you didn't get the joke, your not that much better than everyone else.

Payrates

XJT CHQ

FO 22 22
3rd

Oh and if you didn't get the joke, your not that much better than everyone else.

Payrates

XJT CHQ

FO 22 22
3rd 34

CPT

Payrates
1st yr FO Pay:
XJT 22
CHQ 22

3rd yr FO Pay:
XJT 35
CHQ 34

CPT 3rd year pay
XJT 62
CHQ 61

CPT 6 year Pay
XJT 68
CHQ 66

Not that I really care I just think your stuck up

pilotkppsg said:
Forget it dude, whatever you say is right. Express Jet is a horrible place and we deserve to lose the flying to Chacaca. We've been asking for it all along by actually getting paid a bit more to fly the same airframes w/ a few extra perks that make this place livable for a regional.

don't think i said any of that, got something on your mind? correct me if i'm wrong, but you guys are still hiring and don't plan on furloughing right? sounds like things aren't going too badly.

azpilot said:
I have 2 friends at Majors that do not have college degrees. While not the norm it is possible. However, I would encourage those that don't to try to get one.

I would encourage those who don't have college degrees to NOT get one.. cause in this industry ignorance is bliss. plus that stupid b #*ch Sallie Mae keeps wanting my money every month for all those classes that i skipped. although college was a fun place to drink..but i drink now and it is just as fun, so i don't know...well back to my drink..

thowe21 said:

Payrates

XJT CHQ

FO 22 22
3rd 34

CPT

I just figured I would quote your post again in case someone didn't see it the first 4 times.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back