Chautauqua

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
E62Pilot said:
Where can an new hire on the 170 expect to be based?

Depends on if they hire you to do Shuttle America flying or Republic. Shuttle America new hires have been going to CMH. Not sure what is junior for Republic. I'm guessing DCA.

RP170 said:
Depends on if they hire you to do Shuttle America flying or Republic. Shuttle America new hires have been going to CMH. Not sure what is junior for Republic. I'm guessing DCA.

Thanks for the info, do they pay during training?

RP170 said:
$500 your first month and then you receive your 75/hr guarantee after that.

At least stand up for yourself and demand to be paid if you are on company time. What a joke. Have some pride, people.

The lady that called said that she was from Republic, and that I would be interviewing for Republic who owns Chautauqua, Republic Airlines and Shuttle America. Kind of confusing to me how all that works, but hopefully I can figure it all out before the interview. So to answer your question: Guess I am interviewing for Republic, but perhaps if I get a job I will work fro Chautauqua, Republic Airlines or Shuttle. Not too sure about that answer just yet, but if anyone can clarify this matter it would really help.
Thanks,

P.S.--You are getting warmer as to who I work for.. Although, due to the nature of where I work I don't really want to post it here.

CoolGuy92 said:
The lady that called said that she was from Republic, and that I would be interviewing for Republic who owns Chautauqua, Republic Airlines and Shuttle America. Kind of confusing to me how all that works, but hopefully I can figure it all out before the interview. So to answer your question: Guess I am interviewing for Republic, but perhaps if I get a job I will work fro Chautauqua, Republic Airlines or Shuttle. Not too sure about that answer just yet, but if anyone can clarify this matter it would really help.
Thanks,

P.S.--You are getting warmer as to who I work for.. Although, due to the nature of where I work I don't really want to post it here.

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?t=67935

I understand. When I interviewed here my then current CP was at the training center for Saab recurrent and saw me waiting in the lobby for my turn...he figured out real quick why I had requested 2 days off. Luckily he had resumes out too so he didn't tell anyone back in PA about it til I had the job.

Latest resources

Back