Chautauqua

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CoolGuy92

Got the interview for Dec. 14. Anyone else gonna be there? Does anyone know what Chautauqua has planned for their next class date? Has anyone interviewed lately? Any help would be appreciated.
"Thanks a bunch peter..." (Office Space Quote)

TT- 2750
ME- 1100
Turbine-1300
Turbine PIC-500
ATP
BA3100type
CFI, CFII, AGI

I don't know how, but I sent my stuff in, and in less than 24 hours they replied. Are you going to interview as well?

CoolGuy92 said:
TT- 2750
ME- 1100
Turbine-1300
Turbine PIC-500
ATP
BA3100type
CFI, CFII, AGI

I don't know how, but I sent my stuff in, and in less than 24 hours they replied. Are you going to interview as well?

Are you a Regions Air guy? CHQ's a well known haven for battered ex-Corporate/Regions pilots. Mostly the FO's bail in their first year, but every now and then the CA's make the switch too. Always wondered why they didn't go to CHQ to begin with.

It seems to be that if you have at least ATP standards and Part 121 or corporate experience, you may get the 170. Our codeshares seem to be cutting back a little in the 145 routes and seemingly replacing them with the 170. It's still a bit too early to really get the big picture with those operations but that should unfold in the near future.

Thanks for the replies. To answer your question: no I don't fly for regions. I have never had the opportunity to fly 121, and it is time to get a schedule. The worst day on reserve is better than the best day where I am. Anyway, I wish everyone going to interview the best!

"Samir Naga, Naga...well, Nagonna work here anymore. Ha Ha Ha....." (Office Space)

Latest resources

Back