Chautauqua

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BRAVOAV8ER said:
Can anyone tell me if you have previous 121 time are they waiving the sim ride or do you have to be current 121?

Thank you in advance

I can't say that for sure; but it does seem to be the case. 95% of the 121 guys/girls do not to the Sim.

Was at 6500/3500 when I got the call. BARELY squeaked in.

had a gal from A.Eagle in my interview class getting "instruction" from me on how to fly a piston twin sicne she hadn't done it in forever; she ended up not having to do the sim, but I thought it was pretty funny telling her about cowl flaps and such

I did the on-line app and e-mailed my resume and cover letter and haven't heard anything. Don't know how long it takes.

2400 TT
2300 turbine
2100 4-engine
796 PIC

Don't know what else to do.

flyguy81 said:
had a gal from A.Eagle in my interview class getting "instruction" from me on how to fly a piston twin sicne she hadn't done it in forever; she ended up not having to do the sim, but I thought it was pretty funny telling her about cowl flaps and such

Hey, pretty much all of my 9000+ hours are multi engine, but I would not have a clue about cowl flaps and such! Do jets have cowl flaps? ;)

Chicagopilot22 said:
I think you are overqualified

Overqualified isn't getting me a paycheck. My numbers still aren't enough for the Bigs.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back