• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

chautauqua

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Especially considering the fact that those people have been fying for USAir for the last 15 years. Geez, how greedy are those guys, wanting to keep their sub-standard displacement job. D!cks.

box

Surplus,

At least we give the guys who want to keep flying a chance to do so. When your company, I mean Delta buys new planes for CMR, do you give the furloughed Delta guys a chance to do so? You really need to get over yourself. BTW how are those concessions working out for you guys?

jaybird said:
Surplus,

At least we give the guys who want to keep flying a chance to do so. When your company, I mean Delta buys new planes for CMR, do you give the furloughed Delta guys a chance to do so? You really need to get over yourself. BTW how are those concessions working out for you guys?

A CHQ guy talking about concession, Priceless, How is the $19/H for the 170/190 working out for you guy???

What's so priceless? What concessions did we take? I wouldn't know about the 170 either, I don't fly it.

jaybird said:
Surplus,

Yes, but Comair isn't buying the planes out from under the Delta pilots.

What concession??? Are you serious??? $19 an Hour to fly a EMB 190!!!
That almost as big as a B735 or A318. I guess you are just clueless.

Jaybird- for once I don't think Surplus was trying to slam our pilot group. I will TRY to honestly answer his question (usually a useless gesture here....). In short, our LOA for USAirways J4J allowed for up to 32 aircraft, of which we only received five. Any additional flying for US up to that cap of 32 still is covered under the J4J protocol. (Which, oddly enough, was originally written with language that would cover the 170.) The few J4J'ers we got the first go-round have been top-notch additions to our pilot group. We'll see what happens this next time around....

Latest resources

Back