• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chautauqua vs. MDA take 5001

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I plan to bro!! I am now working on my PIC time as we type!! So look for me at some point soon!! :) However you for one should know that we have to uphold the profession of our Jobs! And the fact that people are flying planes that are almost the size as yours at about half the pay should make you worry also!

Until we all group together and say enough is enough we will see our careers slowly progress lower and lower!!!

Good Luck at Tran!!

Ho

WSURF..your right..we do need to uphold our profession....thats why we at AIRTRAN have our own in house UNION. No playing one USAIR EXP against the other. Plus if you want my advice and the others from PDT who have come over ..check any attitude at the door. This is a great place to work..its not perfect..but no place is. But we as pilots and all the other employee groups are trying our best to make this place work and last a long time. I believe you would love it over here and will find AIRTRAN a 180 degrees different from the PDT. In fact PM me and Ill even try to assist you over here. Im sure you know many of the others who have come over. A letter of rec is also helpful..Hopefully we will see you over here soon....

Latest resources

Back