• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chautauqua vs. MDA take 5001

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
you stiupid PDT PUKES look at the hourly pay rates you dumb fuk and you see that I make 10 bucks more an hour than you as a captain. So youre stupid math you moron doesnt add up, you dumb fuk. get a life, go walk into a spinning prop or something.

Low Key, LOL your the idiot dummy!!! Its all about work rules you butt munch! Let me s'plain to you how it works. We have a good contract hence, I get about 100-115hrs of pay credit a month! You have a jacked up contract and get? if your lucky 80hrs of pay!!!!! ok.. math!!!!

67*80= 5360
vs
56*100=5600

So before you mouth off about hourly rates, remember its all in the contract... Block or Better, Min. Day, DH Pay, Perm.Pay.....
Next time you come on here, bring your pen and pad, and school will be in session!!!! Kids these days!!!! Bye Bye

Looks like I touched a nerve. HAHA!!

Stick Man said:
Looks like I touched a nerve. HAHA!!

Ain't no great feat on this board...especially amongs the regional folk. It's a minute-by-minute occurance and I'm not above taking a certain amount of amusement from it myself from time to time.

Stick Boy,

You touch a nerve!!!! Now thats funny! If people go back and read all your post, its you my friend that are trying to get a rise out of anyone or everyone! Did mommy and Daddy not show you much love as a child growing up. Or at some point in your life did you experience some prison love?

I hope all of us regional pilots can get together and get paid what we deserve. That along with a better QOL for us and our families!! What we don't need is more people like you worrying and wondering how I can fly this nice shiney RJ for Greyhound wages!!

Why don't you work more on being a part of a solution then part of a problem!!

Good Day!

WSurf said:
Low Key, LOL your the idiot dummy!!! Its all about work rules you butt munch! Let me s'plain to you how it works. We have a good contract hence, I get about 100-115hrs of pay credit a month! You have a jacked up contract and get? if your lucky 80hrs of pay!!!!! ok.. math!!!!

67*80= 5360
vs
56*100=5600

So before you mouth off about hourly rates, remember its all in the contract... Block or Better, Min. Day, DH Pay, Perm.Pay.....
Next time you come on here, bring your pen and pad, and school will be in session!!!! Kids these days!!!! Bye Bye

Amen. I've worked under both CHQ's and ALG's old contract. And yes, even though I am a current CHQ employee who is enjoying a good QOL (but only due to a happy combination of circumstances), I will go on the record and say that CHQ's contract is light years behind the contract at ALG. And even though I understand from my former coworkers that are now working under PDT's contract that there are some pro's and con's comparing the contract of the two sister companies, I would venture to guess that Wsurf is correct.

Can you say social security bridge and pension?

91 said:
Amen. I've worked under both CHQ's and ALG's old contract. And yes, even though I am a current CHQ employee who is enjoying a good QOL (but only due to a happy combination of circumstances), I will go on the record and say that CHQ's contract is light years behind the contract at ALG. And even though I understand from my former coworkers that are now working under PDT's contract that there are some pro's and con's comparing the contract of the two sister companies, I would venture to guess that Wsurf is correct.

Can you say social security bridge and pension?

That would be, in the parlance of our great Irish wanksta Everlast, "Boom, shalock lock boom."

Spoke to one of your fellow ALG pilots, now at MDA. I have three words for you: Total class act. Neat guy.

Exactly what flavor is that KoolAid you Sh!ttaco guys keep drinking. Ya'll sure seem to consume a lot.

WSURF after 12 years at PDT I saw the handwriting on the wall and I left for AIRTRAN! Best move Ive made! My advice is to leave PDT. Why do you think PDT guys and gals are coming here or JETBLUE or SOUTHWEST, Im a B-717 Captain. Been here 4 and 1/2 years. Many of the old PDT guys and Gals are starting to upgrade. So heres my math even at 70 hours X 120..you get the picture...leave PDT.

Latest resources

Back