Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chautauqua to become Republic Connection!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Last edited:
I fly for the mainline at my airline! The guys in the ERJs just feed us in the 170s! There are quite a few of us in the 170 that do refer to the ERJ as the feeders and us as mainline.

E170Guppykiller said:
I fly for the mainline at my airline! The guys in the ERJs just feed us in the 170s! There are quite a few of us in the 170 that do refer to the ERJ as the feeders and us as mainline.

your an idiot

That's almost as ridiculous as some of the idiots that were referring to the CRJs as Independence Express and the 319s as Independence Mainline...........

Boys playing with toys.......some people's lives are so pathetic that the only way they can feel good about themselves is to try and make somebody else look inferior....

Go get some hair between your legs junior, and then come and tell us all about your "mainline" job....

never mind

Last edited:
E170Guppykiller said:

He's gotta come up for air sometime.

E170Guppykiller said:

You know, as much as an a$$hole as this guy seems to be, he's not that far off the mark here. I'm in the top third of the master RP seniority list, livin' the dream on the 140. (yes, I was being facetious) I'm already hearing about 170 first officers who profess a personal affront when 145 FOs move to the left seat of the 170. As if the seniority list should be suspended just for them.

Enough

Alright already...

I say a few of us get together and finally off this punk a$s E170GuppyKiller guy. Anybody with me on this one? Isn't there a way to just permanently ban this kid for being nothing else than just highly annoying and embodying the worst that the industry and the profession has to offer. E170GuppyKiller- I don't know who you are, but if I ever meet you, I am going to punch you repeatedly in the face and then kick you in the groin.

Fly safe ~

Latest resources

Back