Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Fly767

Regarding Chautauqua:

What are the current bases for the Emb 145? I want Mco or LGA. Are these senior bases? Can you lateral bases once your seniority allows it?
Does the company change bases once you show up for training?

Also, how do you guys over there feel if US Air goes under? Will there be massive furloughs?

Finally, whats with the crappy 2 year training contract?

Thanks.

"Crappy 2 year training contract" is to keep people from bolting, costing the company needless training dollars. Besides, I can't think of many other places you would want to go once you come to CHQ at the regional level, and its not like the majors are hiring like gangbusters.

If you want or intend to be somewhere else in two years, its simple - don't apply to Chautauqua.

Regards...

Fly767 said:
Regarding Chautauqua:

What are the current bases for the Emb 145? I want Mco or LGA. Are these senior bases? Can you lateral bases once your seniority allows it?
Does the company change bases once you show up for training?

Also, how do you guys over there feel if US Air goes under? Will there be massive furloughs?

Finally, whats with the crappy 2 year training contract?

Thanks.

It's hard to spell.

What makes us different is the fact that we don't come on here and start slamming other regionals or crews (at least unprovoked).

And now it's time to flame away...

Seriously; If a person is considering applying for a regional, why should they appply to Chautauqua and not some where else?

Chautauqua is gets slammed daily on flightinfo and there is tons of information about them all over the web. You got this far, take one more step and look stuff up yourself and make your own decision. I would'nt trust anyones opinion on this site.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back