• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chautauqua CRJ 200 drops ADG and blows 4 tires at CLE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You may want to double check your math there ace...

I wonder if you could have 100 pax on a 50 seat RJ...if everyone was holding a lap child, can it be done? (i realize the chance is ZERO of that but can it be done)

i dont think so - on the embraer the o2 masks were the limiting factor- i think it was near 70 ish or something- i didnt think the single row had 2 masks but each double row had 3 - i dunno its been awhile

You may want to double check your math there ace...

I wonder if you could have 100 pax on a 50 seat RJ...if everyone was holding a lap child, can it be done? (i realize the chance is ZERO of that but can it be done)

LOL!!! I've been schooled. How embarassing.

Just saying it was possible to have 55 when someone said it was suspect. yah yah. That's it. Just saying it could happen.

No. There is a third set of 02 marks on the right hand side of the plane only. Max capacity is 65 which includes 3 crew, 1 jump, 11 lap children. (no kids in emer exit)

It's predicated on how many infant life vests there are. If all the pax seats are full up (50 then then you're limited on lap kids). AWAC only carries 3 infant life vests.

Also heard one of their 145's doing an emergency landing in SDF around 6:30am yesterday.

i dont think so - on the embraer the o2 masks were the limiting factor- i think it was near 70 ish or something- i didnt think the single row had 2 masks but each double row had 3 - i dunno its been awhile

It was like that until a few years ago (2 or 3 years) Now even infants need some kind of flotation device so either a seat cushion or an infant life vest. So if we are not full then we can take as many infants as there are empty seats + 3 since we carry 3 infant life vests. If we are full then we can only take 3 infants cause we only have 3 infant life vests. If you can get some more life vests from mx then you can take more infants.

Latest resources

Back