• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chautauqua 145 classes in near future?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
things could be better but could be much worse too...the good news is your in the pool...congrats....there was supposed to be a 145 class on sept 22, which was cancelled for numerous unknown reasons...supposed to be 15 or 17 of us in it...hopefully we should here somthing soon and the pool will start to move again...Good Luck and hang in there...this is the only place to be!

I think that vacancy awards have been suspended and/or cancelled due to the pending arbitration dates for the shuttle america pilot's seniority integration. Last I heard arbitration starts october 9th, and a few saab drivers will also be in jet ground school around that time too. As soon as the saab guy's seniority issues get ruled on i would immagine that things will pick up.

hmmmmmmmmm Kool Aid anyone???

Kool-Aid

You're right this is not the place to be, especially for you!

If you think this is the old Chautauqua of 98-01, keep thinking it.

If you're interested in a place where the Kool-Aid tastes good, this is the place for you.

Most of the guys here knew what it was to be abused, prior to getting this job. And though things aren't perfect at CHQ, they are currently, in my opinion, the best blend of atributes of any regional airline out there.

I know this will be flame bait for most of you, who are out there thinking about our horrible work rules and crap pay, so you go for it!

I'll sit back in my comfortable abode, and I'll enjoy my 18 days off next month with 89 hours of credit. I'll enjoy my payrate that tops the regional industry. (except Horizon) Enjoy our 14-24 month upgrade. And sit back and enjoy the flames of this post, as I have never had a month here with less than 14 day off, nor less than 87 hours of credit.

If you are a flight instructor, or you have been furloughed from elsewhere, get your resume in, come over, and enjoy the Kool-Aid!

I sure did when I got furloughed out of the CRJ at one of the wholly-owned regionals.

PREACH ON BROTHA....please..for those of you who are knocking our beloved republic...what places out there are better..making CHQ "the only place not to be"?????????????????

Latest resources

Back