Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Chautaqua to lose Continental flying?????

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
CHQ and XJT guys are a hoot whenever someone floats some flame bait like that. Those panties get twisted in a New York Minute! They come from everywhere to decry the fact as though they trying to convince themselves that this rumor could never be true.

However, I heard the other day that XJT was making a move to purchase Republic. Then for a merger, the entire list at Republic would be stapled.

CHQ numbers are actually better for May out IAH. Only 3 cancellation, 2 due to MX and 1 due to staffing. Before you know it, mgmt at CAL will be mentally masterbating their shareholders on the great decsion they have made as CAL paves the way into the future of commercial aviation. Wonder how much longer the CAL's pension will be in place since they have sold everything they own to fund it. They now needing high revenue to pay for all of the new 737's and 787's. Since contract talks with the pilots are coming up, it is perfect timing to have all revenue going out the door to growth. Bean counters at work.

First off if those numbers are for real thats great, but you do realize you are posting numbers for the month and it is just mid month??

First off if those numbers are for real thats great, but you do realize you are posting numbers for the month and it is just mid month??

Really? Does that include the guy that called scheduling and quit while sitting in the cockpit and then walked off? Come on, 3 MX cancelations? We've run more extra segments to cover your canceled flights than that. You're being sold magic beans from his holeyness.

Really? Does that include the guy that called scheduling and quit while sitting in the cockpit and then walked off? Come on, 3 MX cancelations? We've run more extra segments to cover your canceled flights than that. You're being sold magic beans from his holeyness.

Mcpickle, His holeyness isn't telling me anything, I work for the same company you do boss. I was merely pointing out that the previous person was posting monthly stats before the month was even over with. Which doesnt make them very good Stats considering the month isn't over.

Mcpickle, His holeyness isn't telling me anything, I work for the same company you do boss. I was merely pointing out that the previous person was posting monthly stats before the month was even over with. Which doesnt make them very good Stats considering the month isn't over.

I think Pickle quoted your post by mistake.

xjt is covering extra sections cause from what i hear we couldn't handle everything this fast. At the end of the summer when everyone is staffed and we have more planes, we'll get the sections back. Have no clue what is going on in IAH...I avoid that place.

Latest resources

Back