• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Charter flying

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It all depends on who owns your airplanes. Just because a guy has an airplane doesn't mean he can afford an airplane. There is no real way to tell that until its too late. Save him/her as much money as you can and just maybe you'll get lucky like me.

120K home 320 nights a year, G4 and king air, owner calls if he is going to be more than 10 minutes late. no pop ups, catering is pizza, does not allow ties in cockpits. stays away from the heat in the summer and cold in the winter. never flies before 10AM.

no openings
:)

It all depends on who owns your airplanes. Just because a guy has an airplane doesn't mean he can afford an airplane. There is no real way to tell that until its too late. Save him/her as much money as you can and just maybe you'll get lucky like me.

120K home 320 nights a year, G4 and king air, owner calls if he is going to be more than 10 minutes late. no pop ups, catering is pizza, does not allow ties in cockpits. stays away from the heat in the summer and cold in the winter. never flies before 10AM.

no openings

If you don't mind sharing (be vague if you have to), how much experience do you have (as in hours and airframes). You probably knew somebody? Good for you man. It's great to see some people are still making it in this industry.

I come from the frieght dogs ranks, I did I full hear hauling checks in barons. Then I flew a corporate King air shuttle for a real jerk for 4 years. Then I met my owner and and flew his King air for a few years and he bought a G4.
I got lucky but I earned it too...

Yea sorry, I meant to say my Billionaire,. everyone should have thier own.

Yea sorry, I meant to say my Billionaire,. everyone should have thier own.

As a former department mgr. balancing QOL with the needs of the company is always a challenge. I tried running a seven on / seven off with day one and day seven being "soft" which worked well for the most part; except for one wingnut who believed if he worked an extra day or two his salary should be doubled!

no openings
You suck! (Yes, this is extreme envy speaking)

If you don't mind sharing (be vague if you have to), how much experience do you have (as in hours and airframes). You probably knew somebody? Good for you man. It's great to see some people are still making it in this industry.

Hours and ratings don't make a damn bit of difference. It is all in the company you happen to work for.

You could have 12,000 hours and GV type and get screwed daily, or you can have 3000 a Be350 type and fly M-F between 8 and 5.

Latest resources

Back