Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Turbo TA said:
does anybody know anything about them, good or bad

Been there maybe four or five times in the last year. Nice people good service.

However they recommended a restaurant called Riversmith's in town which was *awful* and I do mean awful so don't take their food advice :)

I believe the charter certificate used to be connected to Ameristar in ADS. That goes back some years now. Back then they (Chap) were mostly King Air and EMS stuff.

That was many moons ago........

You will love LBB in the mornings when the wind is out of the southeast. Picks up the smell from the feedlot outside of town.

Be careful with their crew car, a friend of mine used it some time ago and got in a fender bender and pretty soon everyone got sued....

Youens said:
Be careful with their crew car, a friend of mine used it some time ago and got in a fender bender and pretty soon everyone got sued....

If you're a toothless loser living in Lubbock suing somebody is the only way you'll ever amke any money.

I would say be careful. I know of 4 guys that have been sued when they left employment there. I think most of the guys said it was a pretty scary place to work.

Wallis(ice), is the CP. When I was flying in Lubbock...I looked at going over for the jet time. He required that I pay for my type as a condition of employment.
They are still under the Ameristar Certificate as far as I know. It is a 24/7 tied to the pager life style. He was very serious about that point; as some of his former pilots had showed up less than sober and had been fired and held to thier training contracts.
Other than that it is good experience for a 1st jet job, still have 20's/and Lr-24/5's the last time I was there.
Hope this helps.

Latest resources

Back