Challenger 601 Checklist

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

AbOvo

I am working on a new checklist for a Challenger 601-3A/R. We have our own but I'm curious what other operators are using.

Anyone have a scan of their checklist I can check out?

Just be sure to have "Fuel...Checked, Sufficient" on there...it seems corporate / chartere outfits always lack this fundamental check on their checklists.

AZ T

Yeah that should be a pretty obvious thing to check. The principles wouldn't be too happy about a fuel stop 100 miles into a 3000 mile flight.

Just be sure to have "Fuel...Checked, Sufficient" on there...it seems corporate / chartere outfits always lack this fundamental check on their checklists.

AZ T

Every corporate/charter type I ever flew with always squared the fuel away well before being anywhere near a checklist. Kinda' superfluous if it's always the first thing you check when you walk over to the plane, ain't it? :erm:

Every corporate/charter type I ever flew with always squared the fuel away well before being anywhere near a checklist. Kinda' superfluous if it's always the first thing you check when you walk over to the plane, ain't it? :erm:

Think you're immune, eh Ace?

AZT

Latest resources

Back