• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Challenger 601 Checklist

AbOvo

Total Time
I am working on a new checklist for a Challenger 601-3A/R. We have our own but I'm curious what other operators are using.

Anyone have a scan of their checklist I can check out?

AZ Typed

Hobby's Flyin
Total Time
Just be sure to have "Fuel...Checked, Sufficient" on there...it seems corporate / chartere outfits always lack this fundamental check on their checklists.

AZ T

AbOvo

Total Time
Yeah that should be a pretty obvious thing to check. The principles wouldn't be too happy about a fuel stop 100 miles into a 3000 mile flight.

Snakum

How's your marmott?
Total Time
Little
Just be sure to have "Fuel...Checked, Sufficient" on there...it seems corporate / chartere outfits always lack this fundamental check on their checklists.

AZ T

Every corporate/charter type I ever flew with always squared the fuel away well before being anywhere near a checklist. Kinda' superfluous if it's always the first thing you check when you walk over to the plane, ain't it? :erm:

AZ Typed

Hobby's Flyin
Total Time
Every corporate/charter type I ever flew with always squared the fuel away well before being anywhere near a checklist. Kinda' superfluous if it's always the first thing you check when you walk over to the plane, ain't it? :erm:

Think you're immune, eh Ace?

AZT